Wednesday, August 11, 2010

25 RAMDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

1. My name is also Sylvester.
2. I was named Richard after my father and Sylvester after my grand father!
3. I have a phobia for a mother hen.(had a bad experience as a kid)
4. My brand of beer is Gulder!
5. I never had pimples as an adolescent and till now.I only get pimples when I drink Star.
6. If there was no God,I would worship my mother.
7. I am passionate about my family and friends.
8. I hate boiled fresh fish,but I eat cat fish pepper soup-point n fire!
9. I'm a Gemini!
10. I love me a bottle of fine wine and a lady on high heels anytime
11. I'm afraid of not getting a 6packs before am to old to show dem off!
12. I love to write
13. Love to party- I can and love to dance a lot!
14. I hate doing dishes
15. I don't eat every part of a chicken.I only eat the drum sticks.
16. I don't actually have a favorite meal....I absolutely love to eat.
17. I wish I was bigger and could weigh up to 85kg.(I weigh 75.4kg)
18.I talk!
19. I have been called D'banj ,Tu-face, 9ice n Obiwon and once, a girl said I have Lemar's eyes.
20. I've been drunk and wasted, twice.
21. Looking good is my bad habit.
22. I'm an arsenal fan!but I'ld still eat my meal if dey lose a game.
23. Traveling by air,room service,Baileys and Red label are a few of my favorite things!
24. I'm Mr.niceguy-Very caring!
25. You have to meet me to find out the remaining 1000000000975!

No comments:

Post a Comment