Sunday, March 20, 2011

HOW GIRLS INTERPRETE THIS SEEMING WISE SAYINGS

Big things come in small packages:
• Yes of course; like a diamond engagement ring, an American express (no limit) black card, a blackberry touch and an I-pad!
Great things start with small beginnings:
• True, but let’s begin with a 2 winged mansion, 2 luxury cars, the yatch and private jet can come after 6 months.
Pride goes before a fall;
• Phew! Back then we used to lodge at the Burj Al’ arab but now we just put up at the four seasons.
Age is nothing but a number:
• Sure, who cares if he is 100years and has no a tooth, or 12years and barely has public hair. As long as he has money, and a lot of it in the bank too.
All that glitters is not gold:
• Yeah sure, diamonds glitter even more.
All fingers are not equal:
• I understand; that’s why I asked for an 18 carat instead of a 24 carat.
Money isn’t everything:
• Of course I know. That’s why I choose to pay in kind.
Look before you leap:
• Of course, there’s no way I’m letting my jimmy choo or manolo blahnik in the mud.
A stitch in time saves nine:
• Sure...whenever my dress needs a stitch, I buy nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment